Replacement of Lost Share Certificates

For shareholders who require replacement of lost share certificates, please contact the share registrar of the Company, Computershare Hong Kong Investor Services Limited.

Pursuant to the Companies Ordinance (Chapter 622 of the Laws of Hong Kong), the Company is required to publish notices in specified form on its website before replacement of lost share certificates.  Notices relating to replacement of lost share certificates of the Company are available here: